Wendt sentence example
- Wendt, De philosophia Cyrenaica (1841); H.
- 434 sggl, 710-741; Stanton, The Jewish and the Christian Messiah (1886); Wendt, Teaching of Jesus, i.
- Wendt, K.
- Wendt, Die Lehre Jesu (1886); A.
- Hans Heinrich Wendt, The Teaching of Jesus (1892), 2 vols.; Oskar Holtzmann, The Life of Jesus (Eng.Advertisement
- Wendt's edition of Meyer (1899), and that by R.
- HANS HINRICH WENDT (1853-), German Protestant theologian, was born in Hamburg on the 18th of June 1853.
- Little, therefore, was possible for the Jew save strict performance of the requirements of the 'Farah, once for all given to Moses on Sinai, and, in his approach to the awful and unknown mystery, to rely on ceremonial and ascetic performances (see Wendt's Teaching of Jesus, i.
- (See Wendt, Lehre Jesu, 12-21; Charles, Eschatology, 325 sqq.; H.