Wendland sentence example
- Wendland (Bibliothek des literarischen Vereins, 228, Stuttgart, 1902); "Elizabeth Stuart," by J.
- Cohn and Wendland); ib.
- Wendland, Hellenistisch-romische Kultur in ihren Beziehungen zu Judentum and Christentum (1907), p. 161 seq.
- See P. Wendland, Anax.
- " Aristobulus" in Jewish Encyclopedia (Paul Wendland).Advertisement
- " Aristobulus (15) "; also the work of P. Wendland cited above.
- P. Wendland's Hellenistisch-romische Kultur in ihren Beziehungen zu Judentum u.
- Wendland (Litterarischer Verein in Stuttgart, No.
- There are two modern editions of the Greek, one by the last named (in Swete's Introduction to the Old Testament in Greek, Cambridge, 1900), the other by P. Wendland (Leipzig, 1900).
- Out of a Coma, Into a Twilight Accident victim Robert Wendland is " minimally conscious.Advertisement
- The Stoic or Cynic preacher, attacking the ways of society, in pungent, often coarse, phrase, became a familiar figure of the Greek market-place (P. Wendland, Beitrage zur Gesch.
- In this way the Church itself, as we shall see, became a propagator of Hellenism (see Hatch, Hibbert Lectures, 1888; Wendland, " Christentum u.