Wenck sentence example
- There are at least two German translations of The Decline and Fall, one by Wenck, Schreiter and Beck (1805-1807), and a second by Johann C. Sporschil (1837, new ed.
- Wenck, Hessische Landesgeschichte (Frankfort, 1783-1803); C. von Rommel, Geschichte von Hesse (Cassel, 1820-1858); F.
- Wenck, Die Erhebung Arnulfs and der Zerfall des karolingischen Reiches (Leipzig, 1852); O.
- All of which suggests a personality mentally and physically phlegmatic, a suggestion strengthened by the fact that Bartholomaeus de Neocastro (quoted by Wenck) describes him as corpulent in 1290.
- "Philip was not a man of violent initiative, the planner of daring and fateful operations; otherwise there 1 Wenck, P .Advertisement
- Wenck, Philipp der Schone von Frankreich (Marburg, 1905); H.
- Wenck, Kurfurst Moritz and Herzog August (Leipzig, 1874).
- Wenck, "War Bonifaz VIII.
- Wenck's Corpus juris gentium recentissimi (3 vols.