Welsbach sentence example
- Welsbach (1tMonats., 1883, 4, p. 6 41; 1884, 5, p. 508; 1885, 6, P. 477) P. 1'.
- Welsbach, L.
- Welsbach (Monats.
- Welsbach, Monatshefte, 1884, v.
- von Welsbach published the same result, naming his elements aldebaranium and cassiopeium (on the question of priority see F.Advertisement
- using airliners to spray aluminum powder in an effort to avert global warming is also called for in the Welsbach patent.
- The ingredients used in this Welsbach process are oxides of metal: aluminum oxide and thorium oxide.