Wellwatered sentence example
- The coal-seams must have been formed in wellwatered, lowland forests, at the foot of a high mountain range, built up by the Devonian earth movements.
- To the westward there is a rapid drop to the wellwatered valley of the Yaw River, and then a rise over broken, dry country before the valleys of the Myit-tha and Mon rivers are reached.
- Sailing thence to Sur near Ras el Had, he travelled southward through the country of the Bani bu Ali to the borders of the desert, then turning north-west up the Wadi Betha through a fertile, wellwatered country, running up to the southern slopes of J.
- The surface of Khorasan thus consists mainly of highlands, saline, swampy deserts and upland valleys, some fertile and wellwatered.
- South of the Gezira is Sennar, a wellwatered country of arable and grazing land.Advertisement
- As far south as Kurn Surtabeh most of the valley is fertile, and even between that point and the Dead Sea there are several wellwatered oases.