Wellingborough sentence example
- Wellingborough >>
- WELLINGBOROUGH, a market town in the eastern parliamentary division of Northamptonshire, England, 632 m.
- In 948 Edred gave the church at Wellingborough to Crowland Abbey, and the grant was confirmed by King Edgar in 966.
- To the side of the mainly seventeenth Century Abbey building is Croyland Hall, currently the home of the Wellingborough Heritage Center.
- Play continued like this until on 28 minutes a long ball looking to find Paul Hughes, activated Wellingborough's off-side trap.Advertisement
- Cole, Wellingborough, 1838) that Henry Chicheley was picked up by William of Wykeham when he was a poor ploughboy " eating his scanty meal off his mother's lap," whatever that means.
- Finally, the bootmakers of Northamptonshire (at Wellingborough, Rushden, &c.), and the strawplaiters of Bedfordshire (at Luton and Dunstable), deserve mention among localized industrial communities.
- Walk toward the 2 old Chapels and on the right-hand corner you will find the grave of John Askham - Wellingborough 's shoemaker poet.
- Play continued like this until on 28 minutes a long ball looking to find Paul Hughes, activated Wellingborough 's off-side trap.