Wellcome sentence example
- The college also contains the Wellcome laboratories for scientific research.
- Scientific and medical subjects are dealt with in the Reports of the Wellcome Research Laboratories, Gordon College, Khartum.
- antimalarial activity in projects funded by the Wellcome Trust and the World Health Organization.
- consortium of research funders led by the Wellcome Trust, was announced on Wednesday, 5 July.
- curator of the Oriental collections in the Wellcome Library from 1978 to 2005.Advertisement
- The Wellcome Trust is an independent, privately endowed charity.
- The Wellcome Trust has recently funded a new phase III trial for patients with chronic fatigue.
- Visitor feedback from the Wellcome Wing has already proved instructive.
- The Wellcome Trust has asked designers Timorous Beasties to create lampshades for its HQ.
- You can find the full text of the original Hippocratic oath on the MedHist website at the Wellcome Trust - go there now.Advertisement
- He also works on the cell biology of the invasive Salmonella food-borne pathogen, supported by a Wellcome Trust Program grant.
- The main employer is now pharmaceutical giant Glaxo Wellcome, with other industries located in the Crane Mead, Broadmeads and Marsh Lane areas.
- Funding of students Students are paid stipends based on the Wellcome Trust's own studentship stipend scale [PDF 14KB] .
- The project's long incubation wasn't caused by overly stringent privacy controls, said Mark Walport, director of the Wellcome Trust.
- The Wellcome Trust: A Spanking new graphical website.Advertisement
- Funding of students Students are paid stipends based on the Wellcome Trust 's own studentship stipend scale [PDF 14KB ].
- The project 's long incubation was n't caused by overly stringent privacy controls, said Mark Walport, director of the Wellcome Trust.