Wellby sentence example
- Wellby of the 18th Hussars and Captain H.
- Wellby, " Through Tibet," R.G.S.
- Wellby; by the American W.
- Wellby's Through Unknown Tibet (London, 1898); P. G.
- In March snow still lies deep in the Tsaidam passes, while Wellby found the heat oppressive in June at 16,000 ft.Advertisement
- Our knowledge of the flora of northern and central Tibet has been considerably increased by the collections of Prjevalsky, Wellby, Bower, Thorold, Littledale and the Lhasa Mission, and that of eastern Tibet by Rockhill.
- Wellby says he saw nothing higher than an onion.
- Malcolm of the 93rd Highlanders, Captain Wellby, of the British army, left Leh on the 4th of May 1896.
- Wellby, Geog.
- Wellby, 'Twixt Sirdar and Menelik (London, 1901).Advertisement