Wellbuilt sentence example
- It is a pleasant, wellbuilt town, with broad streets and shady avenues.
- Before the Crimean War of 1853-56 Sevastopol was a wellbuilt city, beautified by gardens, and had 43,000 inhabitants; but at the end of the siege it had not more than fourteen buildings which had not been badly injured.
- It consists of an old town, surrounded by pleasant, shady promenades, and several wellbuilt suburbs.
- They were agriculturists, lived in large, wellbuilt towns, cultivated the mountain sides by means of terraces, and had developed what must have been an efficient form of government.
- Annan is a wellbuilt town, red sandstone being the material mainly used.Advertisement
- Its wellbuilt wooden houses cover the slopes of three hills at the mouth of a gorge filled with fruit gardens and vineyards.