Weitzman sentence example
- This Stuart Weitzman quilted patent leather purse is available in black, gold, burgundy or tan.
- Stuart Weitzman has been outfitting Hollywood's most admired feet for many years.
- With styles that remain rich in metallics, crystal and gemstone embellishments, and even the occasional sequin number, Stuart Weitzman makes a clear distinction between daytime footwear and that which is appropriate for the night scene.
- Names like Stuart Weitzman have joined the jelly craze and designed ballet flats in rubber jelly material.
- One of the most recognized names in bridal couture, the Stuart Weitzman range of white shoes features classic designs made with touchable satin.Advertisement
- Stuart Weitzman: His name is synonymous with high-end footwear, but Stuart Weitzman also knows a thing or two about bridal shoes.
- Stuart Weitzman Weitzman is the somewhat more affordable version of Manolo, mirroring these similarly bold but beautiful designs.
- Many of these designers, such as Kate Spade, Charles David, Stuart Weitzman, and Something Bleu, are defined as mid-level bridal footwear, and retail at nearly half the price of higher-end labels like Choo and Blahnik.
- Designers like Stuart Weitzman have been outfitting red carpet celebrities for decades, so the bridal salon is no small leap for these luxury labels.
- Its luxurious selection of discounted bridal shoes includes designs from the likes of Kate Spade, Badgley Mischka and Stuart Weitzman, to name just a few.Advertisement