Weisse sentence example
- He was remotely a disciple of Schelling, learnt much from Herbart and Weisse, and decidedly rejected Hegel and the monadism of Lotze.
- Christian Hermann Weisse >>
- PLAUEN, a town of Germany, in the kingdom of Saxony, on the Weisse Elster, 60 m.
- Weisse in order to give his whole energy to the Briefe, die neueste Literatur betreffend (1759-1765), carried on by the help speaking countries is equipped, the Jahresberichte and Bibliographien, which give each year a full account of the literature of the subject with which they are concerned.Advertisement
- CHRISTIAN HERMANN WEISSE (1801-1866), German Protestant religious philosopher, was born at Leipzig on the 10th of August 1801.
- Weisse (1866), and Religion and Wissenschaft (1887).
- ZEITZ, a town of Germany, in the extreme south of the Prussian province of Saxony, pleasantly situated on a hill on the Weisse (White) Elster, 28 m.
- It has two sources, the Weisse Main (White Main), which rises in the Fichtelgebirge on the east side of the Ochsenkopf, and the Rote Main (Red Main), which, rising on the eastern slope of the Frankish Jura, flows past Bayreuth.
- Weisse (1726-1804) the dramatist, and Christlob Mylius (1722-1754), who had made some name for himself as a journalist.Advertisement
- This district lies in the basin of the Saale, its chief streams being the White (Weisse) Elster, the Weida and the Orla.
- The chief rivers are the Weisse Elster and the Saale.
- in length, in which the Weisse Elster has its source, runs S.W.
- Weisse; but, whereas Weisse thought that the Hegelian structure was sound in the main, and that its imperfections might be mended, Fichte held it to be incurably defective, and spoke of it as a "masterpiece of erroneous consistency or consistent error."