Weisgerber sentence example
- I Love New York 2 star Tiffany "New York" Pollard and her chosen suitor on the VH1 reality show, George "Tailor Made" Weisgerber, may be heading down the aisle soon.
- On the season finale of I Love New York 2, Pollard chose Weisgerber, who proposed to Pollard.
- She declined his proposal, but reconsidered when Weisgerber proposed a second time during the I Love New York 2 reunion special.
- Of course, given Pollard's track record, rumors started flying soon after she chose Weisgerber, with many gossipers saying he was cheating on her or that their relationship was heading for a breakup.
- Viewers watch New York go on auditions, prep for TV and magazine appearances, and manage her relationship with her mother and I Love New York Season 2 winner, Tailor Made (real name George Weisgerber).Advertisement
- During the final episode, New York chose George "Tailor Made" Weisgerber, who proposed to her.
- The winner of season two was George "Tailor Made" Weisgerber III.
- In September 2008, Pollard and Weisgerber broke up, and Tiffany moved on to star in "I Love New York" spin-offs.