Weida sentence example
- This district lies in the basin of the Saale, its chief streams being the White (Weisse) Elster, the Weida and the Orla.
- Neustadt, Auma and Weida are the principal towns.
- with the vogtship of Gera and of Weida, and he is generally recognized as the ancestor of the princes of Reuss.
- His descendants called themselves lords of Weida, and some of them were men of note in their day, serving the emperors and German kings and distinguishing themselves in the ranks of the Teutonic order.
- Weida;'e N ew ' .Advertisement