Wegen sentence example
- At last (August 1678) a peace was concluded at Nym wegen by which the Dutch secured the integrity N y= and independence of their country.
- Power had passed from the hands of the burghers of Amsterdam into those of William of Orange, who on the 30th peace ~ of August 1673, profiting by the arrest of the army Ni/rn- brought about by the inundation and by the fears of wegen, Europe, joined in a coalition with the emperor, the ~ king of Spain, the duke of Lorraine, many of the princes of the Empire, and with England, now at last enlightened as to the projects of Catholic restoration which Louis XIV.
- vii., Wheeler Surveys, &c. (Washington, 1879); Charles Rau, The Palenque Tablet, Smithsonian Contributions, Washington; Caecilie Seler, Auf alten Wegen in Mexico and Guatemala (Berlin, 1900); Harlan I.
- plates; Berlin, 1890); Carl Sapper, Das niirdliche Mittel-Amerika (Braunschweig, 1897); Caecilie Saler, Auf alten Wegen in Mexico and Guatemala (Berlin, 1900); Eduard K.
- Wegen's picks have a unique impression grip design that is easy to hold.Advertisement
- At Wegenpicks, Michael Wegen will customize your guitar pick with whichever type of tip that works best for your style.