Week after week sentence example
week after week
- jocular references to the fact, and they even carry large wine company advertisements week after week.
- Buy in bulk-While Enfamil is certainly one of the most popular formulas, like any other formula, it can be expensive to purchase week after week.
- Whether singing with Michelle Williams of Destiny's Child or his idol Chaka Khan, Alfonso performed consistently well week after week.
- Prime Time Soap Operas: From the days of Peyton Place to Dallas and Dynasty, prime time soap operas keep fans tuning in week after week.
- Peyton Place was the first prime time soap drama to make viewers tune in week after week.Advertisement
- With this in mind, it should be obvious that deliberately putting extra stress on an already injury-prone joint -- especially for a wrestler -- week after week is asking for trouble.
- Using the same weights week after week is good for maintenance, but since there's no demand for added strength, there's also not much in terms of progress.
- The reality show features singers seeking to prove their versatility, performance caliber and talent to the judges and the fans who tune in week after week.
- Individuals who tune into reality television programs week after week are shown what is perceived as reality, when in essence it really isn't.
- The need to see that the cast comes through it all okay drives fans to tune in week after week.Advertisement
- Why do fans watch these shows week after week?
- Convenient if you don't get to consistently watch Heroes week after week and don't really remember to watch it when you know it's on.