Weasley sentence example
- I've decided to add a pic of Ron Weasley as well, so I drag and drop Ron into a blank document, and erase around him.
- Red hair is also popular for fictional characters in movies, comics, and literature, including Pippi Longstocking, Anne of Green Gables, Poison Ivy, Wilma Flintstone, Jessica Rabbit, Ronald McDonald, and the Weasley children.
- Ecstatic, Harry tucks back into the magical world for the remainder of the summer andtrots off to the competition with most of the Weasley family as well as his friend Hermione.
- Aided by Hagrid, the Hogwarts groundskeeper, and his schoolmates Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger, Harry will cross paths with Voldemort again, battle a troll, outwit a three headed dog, and discover the true value of friendship.
- Rowling originally planned for Ron's dad, Arthur Weasley, to die in the fifth book, but reconsidered when she realized she wanted to keep Ron's youthful humor intact till the end of the series.Advertisement
- It should be no surprise that Fred and George Weasley were born on April 1st or April Fool's day.
- Although it is widely believed that Ginny is short for Virginia, Ginny Weasley, Harry's love interest in the later books, has an unusual name, Ginevra.
- Mad-Eye Moody - The cantankerous auror died during the escape engineered when Harry had to be moved from his aunt and uncle's to the safety of the Weasley's hollow.
- Fred Weasley - The loss of one of the beloved Weasley twins pained the entire Weasley family.
- Bellatrix - The wicked LeStrange was killed by Molly Weasley during the final battle when Bellatrix tried to kill Jenny.Advertisement