Wearhouse sentence example
- Kids' Wearhouse: At the Kids' Wearhouse, you will find boutique quality at outlet prices.
- Though it's actually known as Men's Wearhouse, many shoppers may refer to it as Men's Warehouse.
- It was with this barebones foundation that the first Men's Wearhouse opened in Houston, Texas in 1973.
- For a wide selection of shirts in fitted styles, try Men's Wearhouse.
- Another reputable dealer for larger-size men is the Men's Wearhouse.Advertisement
- One retailer that specializes in men's wear, particularly in men's suits, is Men's Wearhouse; or, as it is often referred to, Men's Warehouse.
- The Organic Baby Wearhouse stocks designer organic baby clothes from onesies and body suits to outerwear.
- Organic Baby Wearhouse has two organic teething toys made of thick denim.
- Organic Baby Wearhouse carries a large, up to date selection of organic children's clothing.
- Men's Wearhouse has stores all over the United States in addition to its online website.Advertisement