Wauwatosa sentence example
- Of these by far the most important are the township of Wauwatosa (pop., 1905, state census, 11,132), and the city of the same name, separated from the township in 1897 and having in 1905 a population of 2913; the city and township are on the Menominee river, immediately adjoining the city on the west.
- Wauwatosa has important manufactures, including machinery, brick, lime, beer, chemicals and wooden-ware, and extensive market gardens and nurseries and valuable stone quarries.
- Within the limits of Wauwatosa also are the State Fair grounds.
- The first limestone quarries were opened at Genesee, Waukesha county, in 1848; at Wauwatosa, near Milwaukee, in 1855; and near Bridgeport in 1856.
- McDaniel, DMD is board certified with the ABDSM and he works with the Snoring and Sleep Apnea Treatment Center in Wauwatosa.Advertisement