Waukegan Sentence Examples
- College of American Pathologists. 325 Waukegan Road, Northfield, IL 60093.
- WAUKEGAN, a city and the county-seat of Lake county, Illinois, U.S.A., on the W.
- Of Waukegan, there is a United States Naval Training Station.
- Waukegan is the commercial centre of an agricultural and dairying region, and has various manufactures.
- Waukegan was settled about 1835, and until 1849 was known as Little Fort, which is supposed to be the English equivalent of the Indian name Waukegan.