Wasilla sentence example
- Hi, I live in Wasilla, Alaska and would like some info on how to care for my Rose tree of China.
- The map looks as though Wasilla is in zone 3, so you should have no difficulty overwintering it.
- That tenacity clearly served the future Governor well as she went on to compete in two beauty pageants (she won the Miss Wasilla pageant, and placed third in the Miss Alaska Pageant).
- She also became the two-term Mayor of Wasilla which led to her post today as the first female Governor of Alaska.
- Lisa Kelly was born on May 7, 1977 in Michigan, but currently resides in Wasilla, Alaska.Advertisement
- She drives the Ice Road Truckers route for two months every winter, and in the summer she drives routes based near Wasilla.
- Palin is a staunch Republican, and her political career began when she won a seat on the Wasilla City Council in 1992.
- In 1996, she was elected Mayor of Wasilla and re-elected in 1999.