Washtenaw sentence example
- Kalamazoo, Jackson, Washtenaw, Lenawee, Ingham, Bay and Muskegon are the leading celery-producing counties; the peppermint district is in the south-west corner of the state; and market gardening is an important industry both in the south-west and in the south-east counties.
- Located in Ann Arbor, Michigan, Washtenaw Community College awards more than 1,400 degrees annually to students hailing from 100 different countries.
- One of the first Internet-based radio stations, Orchard Radio, was founded and still broadcasts live from Washtenaw Community College.
- Washtenaw Community College also encourages all of their students to get involved through creating avenues between students and the community, as well as hosting their own events calendar.
- A special feature of Washtenaw is that it is a smoke-free campus as of 1996 and provides assistance for students who may wish to quit smoking and resume more healthy lifestyles.Advertisement
- Vital records for Washtenaw County can be found online.