Warre sentence example
- His character is thus described by a chronicler: "He was ane man that loved solitude, and desired nevir to hear of warre, bot delighted more in musick and policie and building nor he did in the government of the realme."
- by Warre), § 33 1, and Schanz, ditto (1901, ii.
- died in 1860; his second, a daughter of John Warre, M.P. for Taunton, died in 1874.
- " Sacerdos " (Sacerdotiun) in Warre Cornish's Concise Dict.
- " Sacerdos " in Warre Cornish's Concise Dict.Advertisement
- Warre, 1890); Miscellaneous Addresses (tr.
- Warre, 1894).
- A Book of Orders for the Warre both by Sea and Land (Harleian MS. 297, f.
- Warre, "Glastonbury Abbey," in Proc. of Somersetshire Archaeol.
- Warre, "Notice of Ruins of Glastonbury Abbey," ib.Advertisement