Warr sentence example
- He married in 1870 Maria Catharine, daughter of the 5th earl de la Warr, and widow of the 2nd marquess of Salisbury.
- Warr) and Martin v.
- The best in English is the translation by C. C. Warr of W.
- His work of greatest value, his Annals, still remains in MS. in Lord Bute's and Lord de la Warr's collections (Hist.
- C. Warr, ib.Advertisement
- Farnell, who regards Artemis as originally an earth-goddess, while recognizing a "genuine lunar element" in Hecate from the 5th century, considers her a chthonian rather than a lunar divinity (see also Warr in Classical Review, ix.