Wari sentence example
- Wari and Sapele are towns in the Benin district.
- mouths, such as the Ghizri creek, Khudi creek, Pitiani creek, Sisa creek, Hajamro creek, Vatho creek, Mall creek, Wari creek, Bhitiara creek, Sir creek and Khori creek.
- Wari (formerly known also as Owari, Oywhere, &c.) is a much-frequented port on a branch of the Niger of the same name reached from the Forcados mouth, and is 55 m.
- A northern arm affords ocean-going vessels access to Wari and 675 Sapele.
- wari; ?.??-- ??Il?u?uillllllVllll l l!iuuiui???fl?l?lll?llll?Advertisement