Wanaka sentence example
- They say a blast at the Wanaka mine killed two.
- I can't say if I knew the deceased but the Wanaka and all the mines send us so many of their workers I may have.
- Queenstown and Wanaka: The Queenstown and Wanaka region also has a variety of regular ski resorts.
- Queensland and Wanaka have an abundance of restaurants, lodging venues and tourist attractions.
- Wanaka: This gorgeous area features a number of The Lord of the Rings filming locations including: the River Anduin, Dimrill Dale, and Pillars of the Argonath, and the setting for the Fangorn Forest.Advertisement