Walt whitman sentence example
- It was established in 1841 as a Democratic organ, and Walt Whitman was its editor for about a year during its early history.
- Kennedy; In re Walt Whitman (Philadelphia,1893) edited by his literary executors, H.
- Harned; Horace Traubel, With Walt Whitman in Camden (Boston, 1007), a record of talks in 18$8, full of material; Bliss Perry, Walt Whitman: His Life and Work (Boston, 1907), with new material and unpublished letters; Calamus, a series of letters (1868-1880) written by Whitman to a "young friend" (Peter Doyle), edited by R.
- Bucke (1897), who also wrote an authorized biography - Walt Whitman (Philadelphia, 1883) - which contains contemporary criticisms of Whitman and W D.
- O'Connor's "Good Gray Poet" (1866); Walt Whitman (London, 1893), a study by J.Advertisement
- Addington Symonds; Reminiscences of Walt Whitman with Extracts from his Letters (London, 1896) by W.
- Binns, Life of Walt Whitman (New York, 1906); and critical estimates in R.