Waldegrave sentence example
- The pamphlets were printed at a secret press established by John Penry, a Welsh puritan, with the help of the printer Robert Waldegrave, about midsummer 1588, for the issue of puritan literature forbidden by the authorities.
- In 1848 he married Lady Laura Waldegrave, daughter of Earl Waldegrave.
- William Waldegrave Palmer Selborne >>
- advowson of the rectory has belonged to the Waldegrave family from Henry the Eight's reign to the present time.
- By one mistress, Arabella Churchill (1648-1730), he had two sons, James, duke of Berwick, and Henry (1673-1702), titular duke of Albemarle and grand prior of France, and a daughter, Henrietta (1667-1730), who married Sir Henry Waldegrave, afterwards Baron Waldegrave; and by another, Catherine Sedley, countess of Dorchester (1657-1717), a daughter, Catherine (d.Advertisement