Wakkerstroom sentence example
- of Wakkerstroom and flows E., forming, for the greater part of its course, the northern frontier of the province.
- the district of Vryheid, the district of Utrecht and such portion of the district of Wakkerstroom as was comprised by a line drawn from the north-eastern corner of Natal, east by Volksrust in a northerly direction to the summit of the Drakensberg Range, along that range, passing just north of the town of Wakkerstroom, to the head waters of the Pongola river, and thence following the Pongola river to the border of the Utrecht district.
- The Karroo System attains its chief development in the southeastern Transvaal in the districts of Ermelo, Standerton and Wakkerstroom.
- Zulus number 75,601 and form 54% of the population in Wakkerstroom district and 18% in Standerton district.
- Swazis form more than half the total population of the Barberton and Ermelo districts and are also numerous in Wakkerstroom.Advertisement
- In 1904 Bloemhof was officially included in Wolmaransstad; Bethel in Standerton; Piet Retief in Wakkerstroom, and Carolina in Ermelo.
- 19, 1870) against the Free State view and fixed the Klip river as the dividing line, the Transvaal thus securing the Wakkerstroom and adjacent districts.
- Wakkerstroom >>
- Along the southern border, going east to west from Piet Retief, are the districts of Wakkerstroom, 2128 sq.