Wagener sentence example
- (Xabout 80; after Wagener.) The life-history of Diplozoon (fig.
- Wagener, an eminent German expert formerly in the service of the Japanese government.
- Dr Wagener conceived the idea of developing the art of decoration under the glaze, as applied to faience.
- By careful selection and preparation of pate, glaze and pigments, Dr Wagener proved not only that the manufacture was reasonably feasible, but also that decoration thus applied to pottery possesses unique delicacy and softness.
- Droysen (1879), containing the Greek version and the enlarged editions of Paulus Diaconus and Landolfus; smaller critical editions, C. Wagener (1884), F.Advertisement
- He had, how-ever, kept himself informed regarding these movements, chiefly by means of Hermann Wagener, an old editor of the Kreuzzeitung, and in the year 1878 he felt himself free to return in this matter to his older opinions.
- A speech made by Lasker on the 7th of February 1873, in which he attacked the management of the Pomeranian railway, caused a great sensation, and his exposure of the financial mismanagement brought about the fall of Hermann Wagener, one of Bismarck's most trusted assistants.