Wadham sentence example
- After leaving Wadham College, Oxford, in 1866, he visited the United States.
- He was educated at King's College school and at Wadham College, Oxford, where, after taking a first-class in Literae Humaniores in 1853, he became fellow and tutor.
- He was educated at Repton school and Wadham College, Oxford, where he graduated in 1875.
- At the age of fifteen he went up to Wadham College, Oxford, of which he became a scholar a year later, and in 1660 he was elected to a fellowship at All Souls.
- In 1648 he became warden of Wadham College, Oxford.Advertisement
- He was educated at Wadham College, Oxford, which may be regarded as the original centre of the English positivist movement.
- Richard Congreve was tutor at Wadham from 1849 to 1854, and three men of that time, Frederic Harrison, Beesly and John Henry Bridges (1832-1906), became the leaders of Comtism in England.
- He succeeded his father as master of a charity school, but by the liberality of friends he was enabled to go to Wadham College, Oxford, in 1744, where he distinguished himself in Hebrew and divinity.
- He was educated at Eton and at Wadham College, Oxford, of which he became a fellow in 1833.
- The rectorial glebe, belonging to Wadham College, comprises about 60A.Advertisement