Wachusett sentence example
- A noteworthy feature of the metropolitan public water service was begun in 1896 in the Wachusett lake reservoir at Clinton, on the Nashua river.
- Mt Lincoln (1246 ft.) and especially Mt Wachusett (2108 ft.), to the east in a level country, are very exceptional.
- Monadnock (in New Hampshire, nearN.E.Massachusetts), the Blue Hills near Boston, Greylock, in the north-west, and Wachusett in the centre, are the most commanding remnant-summits (known generically as " Monadnocks ") of the original mountain system.
- It has secured as public reservations the summit and sides of Greylock (3535 ft.) in the north-west corner of the state, and of Wachusett (2108 ft.) near the centre.
- corner of the township is now part of an immense water reservoir, the Wachusett dam and reservoir (excavated 1896-1905; circumference, 35.2 m.), on the S.Advertisement
- "Wachusett" in the neutral harbour of Bahia (October 7, 1862).
- The storage capacity is exceeded by probably but one reservoir in the world - the Wachusett reservoir near Boston.
- There is also nearby Wachusett Mountain Ski Area which would make for a fun ski and swim vacation.