Vybar sentence example
- The two basic additives that beginning candle makers are likely to run into are stearic acid and vybar.
- Vybar is another hardener that is often less expensive than stearic powder but might also be more difficult to find unless you have a local candle making shop.
- Some vybar products also help make your candle more opaque.
- A candle additive called Vybar can be added to the melted wax in order to stabilize the fragrance.
- While Vybar won't necessarily make the scent stronger, it will ensure even distribution of the fragrance, making the candle smell great each time it's in use.Advertisement
- Homemade or purchased votives can be made into dripless candles by simply adding a layer of hard wax to the candle.To accomplish this, pick up a wax additive like vybar, hard micro wax, or translucent crystals at a candle supply store.
- The candle additives include Vybar 103 and 260 and UV light stabilizer.