Vuarnet sentence example
- I also use Vuarnet goggles and Extremities insulated gloves.
- You can find them in a variety of children's stores such as Old Navy and Gymboree, as well as more high end retailers like Vuarnet.
- Vuarnet started making glasses at a time when there were really no other makers of extreme sporting glasses available.
- Jean Vuarnet was already a highly renowned alpine skier when he established the Vuarnet company.
- They created the first lenses in 1961, but the brand did not become popular until about 1975; it took another five or so years for Vuarnet to become a hit in the United States and Canada.Advertisement
- Since its inception in the early 1960s, the Vuarnet name has been synonymous with quality, but that is not the only name associated with and responsible for the quality of this brand.
- Lensmaker Joseph Hatchiguian is the man behind the very first Vuarnet lens ever engineered.
- Anti-reflective lenses and nylon frames are the hallmarks of Vuarnet.
- Once thought of as a throwback style and often considered a symbol of all that was trendy in the 1980s, Vuarnet now embodies a style that offers buyers a look that is every bit as much current as any other designer in the industry.
- Vuarnet does a lot more than just eyewear.Advertisement
- As with all of their eyewear, everything that Vuarnet offers in the way of apparel is priced reasonably below other designer names in the industry.