Voiceover sentence example
- The rest of the film is told in flashbacks with calm and distinct voiceover narration by Allen.
- Unfortunately, the narration is too self-consciously poetic, so judging by his gallery comments Frankie wouldn't think much of his own voiceover.
- She's a prolific writer of television scripts and movie screenplays, a voiceover artist, and an actress with a resume featuring roles on shows like Felicity and the television move Christmas at Water's Edge.
- His voiceover work appears in animated shows such as Family Guy, Robot Chicken, and My Gym Teacher's a Monkey.
- After doing a voiceover for the Disney film My Neighbor Tortoro, Fanning landed the role of an accident victim in the TV series ER.Advertisement
- Her most popular voiceover role so far, however, has been in the 2009 release Coraline, in which she does the voice for the lead character, Coraline Jones.
- In addition to the movies above, he provided voiceover work for two animated films, Flushed Away and Happy Feet.
- Ricky Gervais has done voiceover roles in several animated series, including The Simpsons.
- She did not appear in Rise of the Lycans but did voiceover work for it.
- She continued her acting, doing a voiceover of Master Tigress in the Brazilian release of Kung Fu Panda.Advertisement
- She did voiceover work in Horton Hears a Who and appeared with Lovato in the Disney movie Princess Protection Program.
- She also did voiceover work for the film A Bug's Life, and the animated series Kim Possible.
- One of Adam's first jobs in the entertainment business was doing voiceover work for that show.
- Josh Gates also does a bit of acting, mostly in commercials, as well as voiceover work.
- Kali "Kittie" Troy - Kittie is a voiceover artist best known for her work as Cita on BET's Cita's World animated series.Advertisement
- It was, perhaps inevitable; when Patrick Stewart's Shakespearean-trained voice intoned the opening voiceover, most of us quickly succumbed.