Vohu sentence example
- These are - (I) Vohu Mano (evvoca), good sense, i.e.
- Every believer will receive as his guerdon the inexhaustible cow and the gracious gifts of the Vohu mano.
- In the above Vahman is Vohu Maria, the good thought or inspiration of the Zoroastrian religion.
- (2) Over these theological speculation erects a few lofty and impressive forms; sometimes below the highest, like Vohu Mano,.
- She is produced by Vohu Mano, the " Good Thought " of Ahura, one of the six Holy Immortals; she thus belongs to the ideal creation before.Advertisement