Vmu sentence example
- He's also working on using apache to serve pages from the VMU, once he implements read support.
- The Dreamcast Visual Memory Unit (VMU) is a device that was ahead of it's time.
- The VMU is a memory card at heart, but with the added screen, directional pad, and A and B buttons.
- The VMU runs at a processor speed of 8-bits with 128 kb of memory.
- The screen was the tour-de-force of the VMU.Advertisement
- Depending on the game, developers could maximize a game's potential by utilizing the VMU.
- Sonic Adventure used the VMU to allow you to play the mini-game, Chao Adventure.
- Sonic's pet could be played in the game or on the VMU, which meant long hours at work hiding in the bathroom could be spent making your Chao better.
- Seaman lived in your VMU once you saved a session.
- Time didn't freeze for Seaman because the VMU kept the clock running and the tank would get dirty, Seaman would get hungry, etc. He could die right on the VMU.Advertisement
- The Sega NFL games let you pick plays straight from the VMU so your opponent couldn't tell what you were picking.
- In the end, the VMU was an underutilized device.
- Long after Sega stopped making games, you can still find homemade animated clips and programs (VMU Football) proving that Sega has one of the most loyal followings of any company.
- The Dreamcast originally offered something called the VMU or "Visual Memory Unit".
- For example, in NFL 2K, users could see the name of the play they were selecting on the VMU's screen, rather than on the TV screen.Advertisement
- Another fun function that the VMU had was that mini games could be downloaded onto it, and then the VMU could be used as a simple, standalone, portable gaming unit.
- In Sonic Adventure, players could load a Tamagotchi-like game onto the VMU and take it on the go.
- Standard memory cards were also available, mostly from third-party manufacturers, in addition to the VMU.