Vivre sentence example
- His novels, of which La Forge Roussel (1881) is a good example, were succeeded in 1902-1903 by two plays, Jericho and Fatigue de vivre.
- What the British lack is a joie de vivre, or a sense of humor that is so inherent among Zimbabweans living there.
- C'est Ã nous, maintenant, de dÃ©fendre le principe selon lequel chaque nation doit vivre selon ses propres Lois.
- C'est Ã nous, maintenant, de dÃ©fendre le principe selon lequel chaque nation doit vivre selon ses propres lois.
- It exudes an ambiance and alluring atmosphere of wine that attracts people in search for their joie de vivre.Advertisement
- Hotel Kabuki San Francisco is part of the Joie de Vivre Hotel Group, which includes several other hotels in the Bay area.
- Eric's arrogance and joie de vivre are parts of his charm.
- I admire your joie de vivre and am always fascinated by your perspective on life.