Vivipara sentence example
- 26 the early stages of Paludina vivipara are represented.
- Vivipara, ovipara, a y es, pisces, serpentes et Scorpio - and contains descriptions and illustrations of a large number of animal forms with reference to the lands inhabited by them.
- The common lizard (Lacerta vivipara) frequents heaths and banks in England and Scotland, and is locally met with also in.
- Paul similarly demonstrated genetic series of Paludina (Vivipara) in the Pliocene lakes of Slavonia (1875).
- Viviparous parturition is known among the Caudata (Salamandra, Spelerpes fuscus), and the Apoda (Dermophis thomensis, Typhlonectes cornpressicauda); also in a little toad (Pseudophryne vivipara) recently discovered in German East Africa (41).Advertisement
- A. c. vivipara, with its panicles of graceful viviparous awns, resembles a miniature Pampas Grass.