Visual-motor sentence example
- The Beery-Buktenica Test, also known as VMI or Developmental Test of Visual-Motor Integration, is designed for individuals two years of age through adult.
- They may have some learning disabilities, particularly with regard to spatial perception, visual-motor coordination, and mathematics.
- Visual perception, visual-motor skills, and critical thinking skills can also be affected.
- The Beery-Buktenica visual-motor integration test is a neuropsychological test that analyzes visual construction skills.
- It identifies problems with visual perception, motor coordination, and visual-motor integration such as hand-eye coordination.Advertisement
- The Beery-Buktenica Test, also known as Developmental Test of Visual-Motor Integration or VMI, is designed to identify deficits in visual perception, fine motor skills, and hand-eye coordination.
- Visual-motor integration or VMI can be evaluated as a factor in child development by providing the child with geometric designs ranging from simple line drawings to more complex figures and asking that the designs be copied.