Virginie sentence example
- Her favourite books were Tasso, Atala and Paul et Virginie.
- It has been admirably described by Bernardin de St Pierre, who lived in the island towards the close of the r8th century, in Paul et Virginie.
- He married, firstly in 1866 Leopoldine Boivin, and secondly in 1871 Virginie St Denis.
- These include printed leather handbags from Kimchi, embroidered silk purses from Alice Caroline and Swarovski crystal belt charms from Virginie Brisset.
- Chopin is the Prince Karol of Lucrezia Floriani (1847), a self-portraiture unabashed as the Tagebuch einer Verlorenen and innocent as Paul et Virginie.Advertisement
- Charles Leveque, Queen Victoria, Reine des Francaises, Solfatarri Virginie, Souvenir de Gaspar Calot, Triomphe de Paris, Venus.