Viols sentence example
- This lowering tendency towards the low church pitch, and the final adoption of the latter as a general mean pitch throughout the 18th century, was no doubt influenced by the introduction of the violin, which would not bear the high tension to which the lutes and viols had been strained.
- Take away from me the clamour of your songs; and the music of your viols I will not hear.
- Other instruments they make include harpsichords, lute, viols and recorders.
- There will be a baroque dance class, plus viols, recorder consorts, early brass and baroque orchestra.
- Jesu Christi, in which he uses four bass viols to accompany the Evangelist.Advertisement
- Who made the viols ` by ' Henry Jaye?
- All the pegs are lubricated and work well The attractive shape is inspired by the early viols.
- Take thou away from me the noise of thy songs, for I will not hear the melody of thy viols.
- Score and parts CMP 425 11 CONSORT SONGS - Thomas Campian (4 part viols and voices) £ 11.00 Edited by Ian Gammie.
- Who Made the Viols ` by ' Henry Jaye?Advertisement