Ving sentence example
- "Down, boy," Ving said, taking his arm.
- Traci was alone with the man she recognized as Ving, who stood near the doorway.
- "Ving, we're going to the site," Sofia told him.
- "Neither of you will go anywhere," Ving said firmly.
- "Rainy, Ving, Justin, this is Pierre," the surly blond said.Advertisement
- I'm calling Rainy, Ving said.
- Traci crossed to the kitchen door just as Ving hung up the phone.
- "You're eating for three," Ving reminded her.
- She felt Ving's gaze on her as she crossed the living room and disappeared into the kitchen.
- Suspecting Ving had made a couple of hurried phone calls, she let the call go to voicemail.Advertisement
- Ving pulled up and barely made it out of the car before Rainy grabbed him and slammed him over the hood.
- He further declared that even exceptional qualities and endowments in a cere valuable in ving him the absolute disposal of all members of the Society in every place and for every purpose.
- Ving sat beside her, and she resisted the urge to bolt for the door.
- Sofia started the car with shaking hands and tore away from the curb, heart pounding as she watched Ving's furious form grow smaller in the rearview mirror.
- Before the general introduction of rotary machines which print from curved stereotype plates from an endless web or reel Type of paper (see below), several other presses of a revol- Revolving ving character were made, to some extent based on Nicholson's ideas.Advertisement
- Mission: Impossible III (2006) - Played the role of Declan, opposite Tom Cruise, Ving Rhames and Phillip Seymour Hoffman.
- Supporting cast includes Ving Rhames (Pulp Fiction), Philip Seymore Hoffman (Capote), and Laurence Fishburne (The Matrix).