Viney sentence example
- At all events, there she was, tearing and scratching and biting Viney like some wild thing.
- It seems Viney had attempted to take a glass, which Helen was filling with stones, fearing that she would break it.
- Helen resisted, and Viney tried to force it out of her hand, and I suspect that she slapped the child, or did something which caused this unusual outburst of temper.
- I asked what was the matter, and she spelled: "Viney--bad," and began to slap and kick her with renewed violence.
- She spelled, "Helen is good, Viney is bad."Advertisement
- I said: You struck Viney and kicked her and hurt her.
- She smiled and answered, "Viney (can) not spell words."
- Will you go with me and find Viney?
- She was very willing to go, and let Viney kiss her, though she didn't return the caress.
- Why is Viney black?Advertisement
- Quick as a flash she said, "My think is white, Viney's think is black."
- I couldn't help laughing, for at that very moment Viney was shouting at the top of her voice: