Vilvorde sentence example
- The imperial officers imprisoned him at Vilvorde Castle, the state prison, 6 m.
- Many weavers fled to Holland and England, the duke took up his residence in the strong castle of Vilvorde, and Brussels prospered at the expense of Louvain.
- The old castle of Vilvorde, which often gave shelter to the dukes of Brabant in their days of trouble, is now used as a prison.
- The younger Teniers lived and died at a farm outside Vilvorde, and is buried in the parish church of Dry Toren.
- It is supposed to have been revised by Tyndale while in prison in the castle of Vilvorde, being the last of his labours in connexion with the English Bible.Advertisement