Villers sentence example
- Brown wrote a criticism of Darwin's Zoonomia (1798), and was one of the first contributors to the Edinburgh Review, in the second number of which he published a criticism of the Kantian philosophy, based entirely on Villers's French account of it.
- The actual discovery of this type of wine is ascribed to Dom Perignon, a monk who managed the cellars of the abbey of Haut Villers from 1670 to 1715.
- An example of these is found in the work called Anecdotes sur l'etat de religion dans la Chine (Paris, 1733-35), the author of which (Abbe Villers) speaks of the T'ien-chu shih-i in this fashion: "The Jesuit was also so ill versed in the particulars of the faith that, as the holy bishop of Conon, Monsgr.
- As it turns out, there's an exogenous reason for her depression - the strange magical sphere she inherited from her deceased father Nicholas (see above), a Villers Sphere created by a powerful mage.
- Ile-Rein is under siege; the powerful and mysterious 'Gardier' are threatening to take over the kingdom, and her Villers Sphere may hold the key to survival for the nation.Advertisement