Villefranche sentence example
- There are five arrondissements, of which the chief towns are Rodez, capital of the department, Espalion, Millau, St Affrique and Villefranche, with 43 cantons and 304 communes.
- And the deep colouring of the South, on days when the sunshine blazes least, had been caught by him and presented nobly at Antibes and Villefranche.
- The French province of Beaujolais was formed by the development of the ancient seigniory of Beaujeu (department of Rhone, arrondissement of Villefranche).
- From Nice toward Monaco drive along the beautiful corniches of the Riviera and visit St Jean Cap Ferrat, Villefranche and Beaulieu sur Mer.
- You may also find an itinerary with ports of call in Villefranche in France or Florence, Italy.Advertisement