Victorinox sentence example
- Victorinox is dedicated to the crafting of superior durable Swiss Army lenses that are, true to the name, produced in snowy Switzerland.
- Victorinox - The fit on these trunks is snug yet roomy enough for comfort.
- A must for a family vacation, this Victorinox Werks Traveler is a roomy, practical bag with plenty of space.
- Available in three colors, this bag features an "Attach-a-Bag" system that allows additional bags to secure to Victorinox's front.
- It is therefore unsurprising that when the manufacturers of the Swiss Army Knife, Victorinox, decided to launch a range of time keeping devices, the same attention to quality and functionality was applied.Advertisement
- Victorinox is the parent company of Swiss Army products.
- Six years after launching, Victorinox began supplying items for the Swiss army but its iconic cross and shield symbol didn't appear until 1909.
- Victorinox and Wenger (an official dealer of Swiss Army brands) take pride in offering a level of accessibility that reaches across all budgets.
- From aircraft piloting to luxurious dinner parties, Victorinox has timepieces suitable for jetsetters across the globe.
- When a $3000 price tag is a bit too much, Victorinox makes sure you don't have to settle for scraps.Advertisement
- After acquiring the Wenger accessories company in 2005, Victorinox announced that the Swiss Army and Wenger lines would continue.
- Current manufacturer, Victorinox, makes sure a foundation built over 100 years ago still supports its precision consumer products.