Victorian-style sentence example
- After all, it wasn't long before that they were wearing Edwardian- and Victorian-style clothing with aplomb; those garments were distinctly more staid and polished.
- The reason why plus size Victorian second wedding gowns - and especially Victorian-style gowns worn for a first wedding - are so popular is because Queen Victoria wore a white dress at her wedding to Prince Albert.
- A Victorian-style gown can be found anywhere, from the most high-end boutique to small shopping outlet.
- With over 1500 plant species on display year round, this conservatory is the oldest Victorian-style flower house in the United States, and has enjoyed plenty of achievements any gardener would envy.
- Consider adding a row of fringe to the bottom of a chair slipcover to give it some Victorian-style beauty.Advertisement
- Costumes from later eras are often seen, such as Victorian-style theme gowns.
- Also within driving distance is Mackinac Island, the Victorian-style resort island, situated between Lower and Upper Michigan.