Victoire sentence example
- From L'Esprit des lois of Montesquieu he learnt suggestive thoughts like the following: "L'objet de la guerre, c'est la victoire; celui de la victoire, la conquete; celui de la conquete, l'occupation."
- Marie Louise Victoire de Donnissan, born at Versailles on the 25th of October 1772, belonged to a court family and was the god-daughter of Mme Victoire, daughter of Louis XV.
- There are many sorts grown, and a selection should include Phosphore, Don Calmet, Distinction, Eclat, Victoire, La Neige, Feu Follet, Pluie dOr, Ver Luisant, Ne Plus Ultra, Eldorado, and Heroine.
- Pour La Victoire: Known for its extravagant heels and flats, this French-inspired label creates visionary footwear that is at once classic and modern.
- Look to Pour La Victoire and Bridal by Butter for platform wedding wedges with pretty details, like bows and rhinestones.Advertisement