Vezhdovsky sentence example
- Vezhdovsky has lately seen reasons for regarding the blood system as originating entirely from the hypoblast by the secretion of fluid, the blood, from particular intestinal cells and the consequent formation of spaces through pressure, which become lined with these cells.
- Vezhdovsky's figures of Rhynchelmis agree with those of Bergh in showing the backward growth of the nephridium from the funnel cell.
- This is so with Aeolosoma (Vezhdovsky).
- This stage has at any rate been observed in Rhynchelmis and Lumbricus (in its widest sense) by Vezhdovsky.
- Vezhdovsky to exist in the embryo of certain forms. The blood in the Chaetopoda consists of a plasma in which float a few corpuscles.Advertisement